Diane from CraftyPod tagged me for the "7 Random Things About yourself"
1. I was born and raised in Alaska and we homesteaded for a time when I was young. I went back a few years ago and as awestruck at the majesty of Alaska, I had lived in it all those years but had not seen it.
2. I am a minimalist in most parts of my life except when it comes to craft, sewing and event materials. I keep everything just in case you never know it just may come in handy some day.
3. I hope to start a non-profit in Mauritania helping artisans with seed money, design assistance (using their designs to appeal to western market) and the basics of business.
4. I love walking at sunrise to catch the first light of day.
5. I always hated art in school and never felt artistic or creative. It took a long time to see that there were other models for creativity.
6. I love foreign films and all films visual and reflective.
7. One of my favorite books is "The Man Who Planted Trees" by Jean Giono. It is a lovely story and lesson for life, one person can make a difference.